AVENGED SEVENFOLD Further Breaks Down Their Track "The Beast And The Harlot"
Avenged Sevenfold's breakdown series takes a deep dive into the band's music by looking at song stems, behind the scenes footage and the reasoning behind songwriting and production. Avenged Sevenfold recently rolled out the first portion of "The Beast And The Harlot" from their 2005 record City Of Evil, and now they're on part two of the classic track.
Avenged Sevenfold is writing a new record this year and planning on releasing it in 2020.
Watch their previous episodes, where they go into detail about other tracks:
- AVENGED SEVENFOLD Break Down The Writing And Logic Behind "Beast And The Harlot"
- AVENGED SEVENFOLD Memorializes Late Drummer In Breakdown Of "Almost Easy" Song
- AVENGED SEVENFOLD Breaks Down All The Riffs And Rhythms Of Their Song "Paradigm"
- AVENGED SEVENFOLD Discuss Terminator 2 Influence on "Almost Easy"
- AVENGED SEVENFOLD Walks You Through The Writing Of Their Song "The Stage"