10-Year-Old Covers METALLICA's "Enter Sandman" with FOO FIGHTERS, and DAVE GROHL Is Impressed
One 10 year old kid named Collier Cash Rule must've had the absolute time of his young life at a Foo Fighters show in Kansas City, Missouri. The kid got up on stage with Foo Fighters at the October 12 show to play Metallica's classic "Enter Sandman," as well as a little of "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" and Wherever I May Roam." Dave Grohl eventually had to admit that maybe the kid knows more Metallica than they do, which is fair.
Some more fun Kids In Metal videos:
- Nine-Year-Old's Cover of SLIPKNOT's “The Devil In I” At Talent Show Would Make Corey Taylor Proud
- 7-Year-Old Drummer's ANIMALS AS LEADERS "Tooth And Claw" Cover Will Make You Want To Quit Playing
- Kid Cries For More JUDAS PRIEST
- 10-Year-Old Kid Plays Medley Of Every Single METALLICA Song On Drums
- Eight Year Old Drummer Rips Through LED ZEPPELIN's "Good Times, Bad Times"
- SEVENDUST Brings 12-Year Old Guitarist Up On Stage To Shred
- These Teens Obliterate SLAYER's "Raining Blood" In Funny Music Video
- Hungarian High School Students Cover METALLICA's "Nothing Else Matters," Get Band's Seal Of Approval
- Kid Gets Up On Stage With STONE TEMPLE PILOTS To Sing "Dead & Bloated"