One 10 year old kid named Collier Cash Rule must've had the absolute time of his young life at a Foo Fighters show in Kansas City, Missouri. The kid got up on stage with Foo Fighters at the October 12 show to play Metallica's classic "Enter Sandman," as well as a little of "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" and Wherever I May Roam." Dave Grohl eventually had to admit that maybe the kid knows more Metallica than they do, which is fair.
Some more fun Kids In Metal videos:
- Nine-Year-Old's Cover of SLIPKNOT's “The Devil In I” At Talent Show Would Make Corey Taylor Proud
- 7-Year-Old Drummer's ANIMALS AS LEADERS "Tooth And Claw" Cover Will Make You Want To Quit Playing
- Kid Cries For More JUDAS PRIEST
- 10-Year-Old Kid Plays Medley Of Every Single METALLICA Song On Drums
- Eight Year Old Drummer Rips Through LED ZEPPELIN's "Good Times, Bad Times"
- SEVENDUST Brings 12-Year Old Guitarist Up On Stage To Shred
- These Teens Obliterate SLAYER's "Raining Blood" In Funny Music Video
- Hungarian High School Students Cover METALLICA's "Nothing Else Matters," Get Band's Seal Of Approval
- Kid Gets Up On Stage With STONE TEMPLE PILOTS To Sing "Dead & Bloated"