Today, Toontrack released the Heavy Metal EBX, the seventh title in the company’s quickly growing family of EBX expansions for EZbass. It also marks the second release in Toontrack’s ongoing Metal Month campaign, which now is at its eleventh consecutive year.
Find everything related to Metal Month here:
About the Heavy Metal EBX
Any heavy metal arsenal needs a proper power tool for when things are about to get rough – that lead-heavy, wrecking ball-like piece you wheel in when your mix calls for a tone that’s straight-out-of-the-furnace molten hot. This is it.
The Heavy Metal EBX comes with a modern-day bass, handpicked for its ability to muster tones to span the entire gamut of heavy metal – from its formative 1970s, through the new wave of British heavy metal and up until today. In addition to the sounds, the Heavy Metal EBX also includes a custom MIDI library as well as a collection of presets offering tones tailored for anything from classically muffled, warm and round to modernly bright, edgy and distorted.
If you’re looking for an instrument that offers extreme heavy metal firepower, you’ve got it.
• A meticulously captured modern-day high-end bass
• Inspired by anything from Judas Priest and Iron Maiden to Pantera and Five Finger Death Punch
• Sampled with finger and pick options as well as a broad set of articulations for both
• Offering a range from A0 to E4
• Includes a wealth of presets for a wide range of heavy metal-inspired tones – from muffled, warm and round to bright, edgy and distorted
• Comes with a ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset option for easy external processing
• Includes a custom MIDI library inspired by classic and modern heavy metal
Audio demos, video and more info here: