They just don't stop! As if masks, cruises, headphones, watches, beer, vodka, and boxed wine were not enough, Motorhead now make watches. Step aside Apple! Motorhead have announced their official warpig logo watch.
The watch is made by Vannen, who has made other metal-related watches in the past, and it currently on sale right now. It's water resistant up to 30 feet and features the following specifications.
- Wrist: Med-Large. 8.5 inches Max
- Crystal: Plastic, Flat w/ White Art
- Movement: 3-Hand Japanese Quartz
- Buckle & Loop: Plastic, Matte Black
- Dial: 34.8mm, Matte Black w/ Dark Grey Art
- Hands: Metal, Glossy Black
- Case: 43mm, Plastic, Matte Black
- Straps: 22mm Wide, Plastic, Matte Black
It'll run you $60, which is actually a pretty reasonable price for a watch. Now you can have a motörwatch to read with your motöreyes, to tell your motörbrain what motörtime it is. Hooray!