We've had some interesting supergroups this year like Palms and Scar the Martyr, but Teenage Time Killer is an entirely new breed… mainly because there are guest appearances from a slew of legendary musicians and only two core members. All I'm saying is that picture of Randall Blythe with Corrosion of Conformity comes into play here and so much more. Check it out!
At the core of Teenage Time Killer is Corrosion of Conformity singer and bassist Mike Dean along with the band's singer and drummer Reed Mullin, which is basically auto-pilot for awesome already. Then we've got the fact that all the instrumental parts were recorded at Dave Grohl's studio, which is even better… and then we have the list of vocalists and musicians the band are working with. Ready?
- Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys)
- Tony Forest (Municipal Waste)
- Tommy Vector (Prong, Danzig)
- Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)
- Max Cavalera (Soulfly, ex-Sepultura)
- Phil Rind (Sacred Reich)
- Randall Blythe (Lamb of God)
- Pepper Keenan (Corrosion of Conformity)
- Karl Agell (Corrosion of Conformity)
- Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein (The Misfits)
- Keith Morris (Black Flag, Circle Jerks)
So basically this is the hardcore punk album you never knew you wanted until right now, and are currently beyond stoked for. There is currently no release date for the album, nor word if any vocals and additional instruments are recorded.