It's been a crazy week in metal. We've dealt with insane murders, Bart Simpson apologizing about calling Judas Priest death metal and a way-too-close look at Matt Heafy's vocal chords. Here's this week's top 10 most visited pages:
- The Simpsons Apologize For Labeling JUDAS PRIEST "Death Metal"
- Satanist Murders Black Metal Vocalist Because He Wasn't Really A Satanist
- SUICIDE SILENCE w/Phil Bozeman "Unanswered" live pro-shot video
- JASON NEWSTED Elaborates On Why He Left METALLICA: Due To James' Supposed Jealousy
- More Earnings & Attendance Figures from SLAYER, LAMB OF GOD, ROB ZOMBIE, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER and more
- This Is What Matt Heafy's Vocal Chords Look Like When He's Belting Out TRIVIUM Tunes
- STEEL PANTHER's Tracklisting For All You Can Eat Is Best Tracklisting Ever!
- PRODIGY's "Firestarter" Music Video without the Music is Creepy, Hilarious
- RED FANG "Blood Like Cream" on The Late Show with David Letterman
- VITAL REMAINS Vocalist Wants A Statue Of Baphomet Built At The Oklahoma State Capitol
Also, don't forget to catch up on the first half of our new season of Countdown.
We'll be back on Sunday with a new episode of the Livecast, with special call-in guest Paul Masvidal of Cynic.