Here’s METALLICA’s “Enter Sandman” If It Was On …And Justice For All
Metallica made one hell of a jump from insane progressive thrash on their 1988 album …And Justice For All to the much more radio-friendly jams found on their 1991 record Metallica (also known as The Black Album). The latter of which contains the inescapable hit “Enter Sandman,” still just as popular today as it ever was.
But what if “Enter Sandman” was written for …And Justice For All instead? YouTuber StateOfMercury explored that possibility below, and the results are pretty great!
Metallica have scheduled five major festival performances next summer, saying those are their only North American dates next year. They also have a South American tour scheduled for April and May. Get dates and ticket deals here. Here are their U.S. dates:
- Epicenter (May 1-3) at its new location at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC [Tickets]
- Welcome To Rockville (May 8-10) at its new location at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL [Tickets]
- Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival (May 15-17) at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, OH [Tickets]
- Louder Than Life (September 18-20) at Highland Festival Grounds at KY Expo Center in Louisville, KY [Tickets]
- Aftershock (October 9-11) at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA [Tickets]