This Is What Is Sounds Like To Pick Scrape Your Guitar with A Floor Fan
When I say pick scrapes, the first artists that might come to mind are probably Morbid Angel or Gojira. Rob Scallon aims to out-pick scrape both these artists in his new track "Taking Pick Scraping Too Far," in which he takes pick scraping entirely too far. The first minute or so might lead you to disbelieve that he's doing so, but get to the end and you'll see. It involves two picks and a floor fan that does the whole "Paul Gilbert with a power drill" thing.
It's a blast. Here are some more of Rob's covers
- SLAYER's "Piece by Piece" Gets A Br00tal Ukulele Cover Thanks to Sarah Longfield & Rob Scallon
- CANNIBAL CORPSE "Evidence in the Furnace" Ukulele Cover By Sarah Longfield & Rob Scallon Scares Non-Metalheads
- SLAYER's "Payback" Ukulele Cover Duet Has ROB SCALLON & SARAH LONGFIELD Scaring Everybody!
- SLAYER's "Angel of Death" Banjo Cover is Incredible!
- SLAYER "War Ensemble" Epic Ukelele Cover
- Sarah Longfield Covers JOB FOR A COWBOY All Around Her House
- "The Heaviest Banjo In The Universe" – GOJIRA Is Rob Scallon's Latest Banjo Cover Target
- Every METALLICA Song in 4 Minutes by Rob Scallon
- Here's QUEEN's "Bohemian Rhapsody" Played With One Note On Guitar
- Corey Taylor Cameos In This Banjo Cover of SLIPKNOT's "Psychosocial"
- More here