The Voice: Québec Contestant Adds Death Growls To "Born To Be Wild," Nails It!
Steppenwolf's "Born To Wild" is considered one of the first heavy metal songs, perhaps proto-metal, so it makes all the sense that the contest on Quebec's version of The Voice who advanced by performing Necrophagist, Louis-Paul Gauvreau, is back on the show this week in a duel performing the legendary track. Louis-Paul made sure to include a few death growls so the judges remember just how br00tal he is.
Here are some more recent metal auditions on vocal competitions:
Some more recent metalheads on these Voice-type shows:
- The Voice Finland Contestant's Performance of SLIPKNOT's "Psychosocial" Gets Him To The Next Round
- Dude Performs SUICIDE SILENCE Song On Romania's Got Talent, Judges Reactions Are Priceless
- Face Tattooed Dude Crushes LED ZEPPELIN's "Whole Lotta Love" On Ukrainian Talent Show
- 82-Year-Old Covers DROWNING POOL's "Bodies" on America's Got Talent, Shocking Everybody
- 82-Year-Old Heavy Metal Grandpa Screams ROB ZOMBIE's "Dragula" Scaring America's Got Talent Judges
- PAGAN'S MIND Singer Auditions For Norway's The Voice With IRON MAIDEN Cover
- Most Metal AMERICA's GOT TALENT Audition EVER!
- 6-Year-Old Girl Screams "Zombie Skin" On America's Got Talent
- This 10-Year-Old's Cover of DRAGONFORCE Floored TheAustralia's Got Talent Judges
- Gorgeous Girl Sings Metal on France Has Talent
[Thanks for the tip, Danyck]