Remember 2013? It seemed like such a simpler time. Miley Cyrus was on top of the world with her single "Wrecking Ball," which has, over time, become a really fun song to cover. Evidence of this fact is the new Two Minutes to Late Night video which features Gwarsenio Hall, Mutoid Man and Royal Thunder's Mlny Parsonz doing an incredibly powerful, extra ooomph cover ofthe track.
Some more recent Two Minutes to Late Night videos:
- Two Minutes To Late Night Is The Metal Talk Show We Deserve
- TWO MINUTES TO LATE NIGHT #2 Featuring BARONESS Frontman & MUTOID MAN's Excellent "Purple Rain" Cover
- EVERY TIME I DIE's Andy Williams Throws People If They Lose On A Gameshow
- Here's MUTOID MAN Covering ELVIS's "Suspicious Minds" With HIGH WAISTED's Frontwoman
- GWAR Sues Two Minutes to Late Night With Bad Puns