Since Rob and Noa are on the 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise, there is no new Livecast tonight. Instead of getting together another mixtape, we decided to compile a collection of clips from the show we did that was a precursor to the Livecast, our show in college, which we called The Worst Radio Show In The World. Rob and 3D were the hosts, and Sid and Noa would sit in sometimes. Here is a summary of the clips we included in this throwback:
– Mrs. Divatelli discusses smoking cigarettes.
– Rob had a tendency to say "like" a lot so we decided to play "The Like Game", where we counted each time he said like.
– A sexual harassment prank
– Sid berated a punk kid for like The Casualties
– Our coverage of the Iraqi war with our correspondant in the field, Ethan.
– Rob, 3D and Sid do porn director's commentary
– We discuss the Kurt & Courtney documentary
– Some George W. Bush mockery