Finnish retailer Musamaailma is currently accepting bids for a handful of gear owned by Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom, Bodom After Midnight). The sale includes:
- Laiho's touring rig including his Marshall JVM410H & 1960B, pedalboard, and pedals including T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior, BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay and Dunlop Kirk Hammett Signature Wah.
- Laiho's spare Marshall JVM410H used extensively on tour.
- Laiho's other Marshall JVM410H used in the studio and rehearsals through the years.
- A Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King head used both in the studio and live.
- A Blackstar Series One S200 amp used mostly for training and in the studio.
The auction ends on May 2 and you can bid on the items here.
Today also sees the release of the final and only Bodom After Midnight EP, Paint The Sky With Blood. Bodom After Midnight was ex-Children of Bodom guitarist and vocalist Alexi Laiho and guitarist Daniel Freyberg, drummer Waltteri Väyrynen (Paradise Lost), bassist Mitja Toivonen, and touring keyboardist Lauri Salomaa.
Paint The Sky With Blood is out now is available here.