Linkin Park has done a little spring cleaning and has come up with nearly 200 pieces of gear and equipment that they just don't need anymore. Starting on April 4, the band will team up with Reverb and the Techno Empire Reverb Shop to post up all the gear for sale. A portion of the proceeds will go to Music for Relief, the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) program that provides aid for communities affected by natural disasters.
According to Reverb, here's some of the gear they'll be auctioning off.
- A sticker-covered road case.
- Multiple Pioneer DJ RMX100 Remix Stations.
- EHX V256 Vocoder pedals.
- A Moog MP-201 Multi-Pedal Expression controller.
- A Yamaha KX5 Keytar.
- A Moog Etherwave Plus Theremin that Mike Shinoda used during live shows in 2010.
- The Amplivox S602M Megaphone Brad Delson used during live shows in 2011.
You can check out what Techno Empire Reverb Shop has got for sale right now, and keep an eye out for the Linkin Park stuff on April 4.