Boston's heavy metal-horror punk bangers Ice Nine Kills have announced their first ever horror convention, Silver Screen Con. Throwing the horns up for all things horror, the convention will be curated by the band, and will take place on August 26 through August 28 at The DoubleTree Boston North Shore Hotel in Danver, Massachusetts.
There will be some noteworthy guests from the world of horror, with the following attendees already announced:
- Kane Hodder (Jason from Friday the 13th Part 7 through Part 10, Hatchet)
- Nick Castle (original Michael Myers from Halloween)
- Skeet Ulrich (Scream, The Craft, Riverdale)
- James Jude Courtney (Michael Myers from Halloween 2018, Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends)
- Danielle Harris (Halloween IV and V, Hatchet, Rob Zombie's' Halloween I and II)
More guests are expected to be announced, and the weekend is expected to be packed with exclusive photo ops, celebrity signings, discussion panels, "scary-oke," and an intimate live show from Ice Nine Kills. Tickets are on sale now at silverscreamcon.com
Speaking about the convention, Ice Nine Kills creative director and front man Spencer Charnas said, "The Silver Scream Con will bring horror fanatics and INK fans from all over the world together to celebrate their love of on-screen slaughter. This is the chance for our loyal psychos to not only interact with the band, but to meet the incredible stars of the very films that our music pays tribute to."