Stories like this really suck, and it's a bummer to hear that Reflections vocalist Jake Foster escaped a house fire last night. His friend and roommate, Daniel Trabant, was not as lucky and unfortunately passed away. He was pulled out of the burning home, but did not make it. He was only 25. An "unattended candle" was the cause of the fire. Here is a news report on the tragedy:
Jake is asking for any possible monetary assitance by donating to his PayPal, which you can do so here.
Our thoughts are with Jake and those affected by the fire.