Thetan is now streaming their grinding new single "Coup De Grace", though grind is only a portion of what you're getting from this band. Thetan will release Grand Ole Agony on October 16, which features the impressive talents of:
- Legendary Tennessee rap icon Crunchy Black of Three 6 Mafia
- Jazz trumpeter Mac Gollehon (David Bowie, Blondie, etc.)
- David Brenner of avant-garde industrial and noise artist Gridfailure
- Leslie Fox-Humphreys of The Bandit Queen Of Sorrows on cello
- Ashley Mae & Benjamin Tod of Lost Dog Street Band on violin and harmonica, respectively
"This is our ode to defiant failure," said Thetan of the single. "We can't win all the time, but we sure as shit can go down kicking and screaming. Lose with style."
Pre-orders for Grand Ole Agony are available here on Bandcamp and here via Anti-Corporate Music. You can also catch Thetan on September 16 at the Hop Springs in Murfreesboro, TN with King Parrot and Ghost Gore.