The Monster Factory recently expanded their roster to include a handful of metal vocalists across a wide range of different languages. A few notable vocalists that have signed on to the project include:
- Oliver Rae Aleron (Archspire)
- Vicky Psarakis (The Agonist)
- Frank Mullen (Suffocation)
- Riley McShane (Allegaeon)
- Enrico Dilorenzo (Hideous Divinity)
- Julien Truchan (Benighted)
- Sebastian Grimo Grihm (Cytotoxin)
- Rikke Emilie List (Konvent)
- Rafal Piotrowski (Decapitated)
- Fredrik Södeberg (Soreption)
- Sven De Caluwé (Aborted)
- Matt McGachy (Cryptopsy)
"Metal vocalists have the unique ability to produce distorted, yet organic sounds without the use of computer modification to enhance their voices," said The Monster Factory. "Additionally, their training enables them to replicate all types of harsh sounds without damaging their vocal cords, which makes them an invaluable asset in a multi-hour studio session.
"By working with The Monster Factory, you are choosing real human voices over the traditional sound banks and creating a truly unique sound for your characters. Their abilities can be tailored and customized to your needs and will take your project's audio to the next level."