CODE ORANGE's Latest Release, Underneath Gives The Band Their Highest Sales Debut Yet
Great news for Code Orange, things are really clicking for the Pittsburg juggernaut. Sales figures have come back for the first week of their new release, Underneath, and it's their best first week sales to date.
Underneath sold 5,000 copies to date. Their 2017 release, Forever, and their 2014 release, I Am King, each sold about 3,200 first week.
Underneath scored the following chart positions:
- No. 155 on the Billboard 200
- No. 13 on the Top Album Sales chart
- No. 13 on the Top Current Album Sales chart
- No. 6 on the Hard Rock Albums chart
- No. 2 on the Vinyl Albums chart
- No. 22 on the Top Rock Albums chart
The only time the band charted previously, was 2014's I Am King, which landed at number 96 on the Billboard charts.
Underneath is out now. Code Orange streamed a killer live show last week from an empty venue. Take a look.