The weekend is here! Lamb of God is in town tonight, and MI will be repping strong (and getting really drunk) so if you say us, say hi. Here are the top stories and videos of the week, ranked by most visited:
- SLAYER Gone Dubstep… This Exists!
- 25 Heavy Metal Stage Name Origins
- MACHINE HEAD Immediately Dropping Off DETHKLOK Tour; Frontman To Undergo Surgery
- The Definitive Answer to "Why Doesn't MTV Play Music Videos Anymore?"
- MAYHEM Covered By 13 Year Olds
- Viking Girl Covers MASTODON On Drums
- HATEBREED's New Song Is, In Fact, "All Pit, No Shit"
- What Was The Worst Day Job PHIL ANSELMO Ever Had?
- MESHUGGAH, ANIMALS AS LEADERS, INTRONAUT To Tour In Early 2013?
- ROADRUNNER RECORDS President Steps Down After 20 Years
No new Livecast this week, but we'll post a special mixtape on Sunday.