Comedian and actor Noel Fielding, who you might know as one half of The Mighty Boosh or Richmond in The IT Crowd, recently sat down with Metal Hammer to name the 10 albums that changed his life. Fielding's picks included two albums by Motörhead, a Kiss record, and a recently Primus album. In order of his picks, they are:
- Motörhead – Bomber (1979)
- Kiss – Destroyer (1976)
- Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster – Horse Of The Dog (2002)
- Primus – Primus & The Chocolate Factory (2014)
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Band – Next (1973)
- Motörhead – Ace Of Spades (1980)
- Coldplay – X & Y (2005)
- ABBA – Arrival (1976)
- Love – Da Capo (1966)
- Milli Vanilli – All Or Nothing (1988)
It should be noted that Fielding said Bomber was the first album he ever bought.
"I was obsessed with the artwork. I heard that they had that big plane on stage and it fell down and nearly killed Philthy Animal Taylor. I think Lemmy was constantly trying to kill him! Ha ha! I’ve never met Lemmy. He’d probably tell me to fuck off. But I love Motörhead and Hawkwind."
Read the full interview at Metal Hammer.