Rush is now streaming a visualizer for "The Analog Kid" ahead of their Signals reissue. Rush is celebrating 40 years of Signals on April 26 with a super deluxe version featuring a new cover by Hugh Syme and the 2015 remastered audio on vinyl for the first time ever. The deluxe version of Signals also features:
- A Blu-ray Audio disc with brand-new Dolby Atmos & 5.1 surround mixes by Richard Chycki, the 2015 48kHz 24-bit stereo remaster, animated visualizers, and bonus music videos for "Subdivisions" and "Countdown."
- A 40-page hardcover book with new song illustrations and unreleased photos from the Signals tour
- Four 7-inches with new art
- Three lenticular pieces of art
- Four Signals tour band lithos
- Syme's original album cover sketch litho
- A double-sided 24-inch by 24-inch poster featuring Syme's new art on one side and an outtake photo from the original album cover shoot on the other side
- Eight printed lyric sheets originally hand-drawn by Neil Peart
The box set, as well as other Rush-related stuff, is available here. Signals was the last Rush album produced by the band's longtime producer Terry Brown, and spawned three major hits for the band – "New World Man," "Subdivisions," and "Countdown."