Watch MARTY FRIEDMAN Shred On A Hello Kitty Guitar
Loudwire's #HelloKitty challenge pits extremely talented guitarists against a Hello Kitty guitar designed for kids and the results are shockingly good. Marty Friedman is the latest to take on the challenge, and predictably the guy who shredded Megadeth's "Tornado Of Souls" solo, kills it.
Here are some more shreddy Hello Kitty guitar videos:
- Marc Tremonti Plays METALLICA's "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" On A Hello Kitty Guitar
- JOHN 5 Shows That You Can Indeed Shred on a Hello Kitty Guitar
- Bumblefoot Rips Into IRON MAIDEN, BLACK SABBATH, DIO Classics On A HELLO KITTY Guitar
- ZAKK WYLDE Rocks Some BLACK SABBATH On A Hello Kitty Guitar
- MIKE PORTNOY Makes The Best Of A Hello Kitty Drum Kit