This JUDAS PRIEST & MICHAEL JACKSON Mashup Is Going To Get Stuck In Your Head
Mashup overlord Bill McClintock has returned to get yet another ridiculously catchy jam stuck in your head. This time around he's created Judas Jackson, the mashup of Judas Priest's 1982 track "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" and Michael Jackson's 1982 smash hit "Billie Jean." As always the mashup works fantastically.
Here are some more of McClintock's mashups:
- SLAYER vs. WHAM Mashup "Careless Whisper in the Abyss" Shouldn't Work, But It Actually Works Really Well
- PANTERA's "Mouth For War" Gets An Acoustic Take Thanks To Mash Up with BILL WITHERS' "Use Me"
- This RATT & MARVIN GAYE Mashup Is So, So Friggin' Catchy
- SLIPKNOT's "Duality" Gets The Dancy Remix You Haven't Been Waiting For (And It Works!)
- This SLAYER and KATRINA & THE WAVES Mash Up Proves SLAYER Can Work With Anything!
- Here's That SLIPKNOT & B-52s Mashup Nobody Asked For
- This Mashup Of SLAYER's "South of Heaven" & EDWIN STARR's "War" Is Surprisingly Violent
- PANTERA's "5 Minutes Alone" & DAVID BOWIE's "Fame" Mashed Up Kinda Rules
- SLAYER vs. THE BANGLES Mashed Up on "Walk Like An Angel Of Death" & Tom Araya's Scream Never Sounded So Pleasant