A Genius Realized RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE & VANESSA CARLTON Completely Match Up And Our Lives Will Never Be The Same
I am being incredibly hyperbolic when I say this is the most important mash up of our time, but I don't care. Combining Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name Of" and Vanessa Carlton's "A Thousand Miles" is a work of pure brilliance.
Some more recent awesome mash ups:
- Somebody Noticed That LMFAO's "Party Rock" Has The Same BPM As MESHUGGAH; The Results Are Hilarious
- Trump Singing SYSTEM OF A DOWN's "Chop Suey" Is A Perfect Mashup
- Pair This Smooth Jazz Version Of BLACK SABBATH's "Sweet Leaf" with A Fine Indica
- This Brass Band Cover Of PANTERA's "Walk" Is Actually Pretty Heavy
- This "Who Let The Dogs Out" Djent Cover Even Got The BAHA MEN Involved, Because It's Still 2000
- This DANZIG & THE TEMPTATIONS Mashup Will Get Stuck In Your Head
Thanks for the tip, Ben O.