68-Year-Old Woman Crushes AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" On Britain’s Got Talent
It's easy to take a look at this video of Jenny Darren wonderfully crushing AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" and be impressed, but Darren's career might make her talents a lot less surprising.
Darren is an accomplished musician herself and once opened for AC/DC with her band Stoney End back in 1977. Darren also put out an album called Queen of Fools in 1978, which contained the song "Heartbreaker." That track would later go on to be performed and made famous by Pat Benatar in 1979. Jenny Darren currently performs in her band Jenny Darren And The Ladykillers, and you can check out her material new and old here.
So it's not surprising at all that Darren has still got it, but damn is it a lot of fun to watch. While you're at it, be sure to check out some more recent metal heads on these talent shows!
- One-Man Keytar Band Crushes JOAN JETT On America's Got Talent
- The Voice Finland Contestant's Performance of SLIPKNOT's "Psychosocial" Gets Him To The Next Round
- Dude Performs SUICIDE SILENCE Song On Romania's Got Talent, Judges Reactions Are Priceless
- Face Tattooed Dude Crushes LED ZEPPELIN's "Whole Lotta Love" On Ukrainian Talent Show
- 82-Year-Old Covers DROWNING POOL's "Bodies" on America's Got Talent, Shocking Everybody
- 82-Year-Old Heavy Metal Grandpa Screams ROB ZOMBIE's "Dragula" ScaringAmerica's Got Talent Judges
- PAGAN'S MIND Singer Auditions For Norway's The Voice With IRON MAIDEN Cover
- Most Metal AMERICA's GOT TALENT Audition EVER!
- 6-Year-Old Girl Screams "Zombie Skin" On America's Got Talent
- This 10-Year-Old's Cover of DRAGONFORCE Floored TheAustralia's Got TalentJudges
- Gorgeous Girl Sings Metal on France Has Talent