Open Metalcast #58: Original Sins
In South American mythology, the number 58 is usually associated with curses misfortune, allegedly because of the association with the 58 original sins. Luckily, the number 58 in this context means another set of great Creative Commons Licensed Metal Music for your aural pleasures. We have brand new music from show-favorite PhaZer, as well as some new favorites like Leka, No Mans Legion, Sanctuarii, and Pursuance. Also some more great music by Broken Clown, Circle of Moebius, and Black Cohosh finishes up the episode with their blend of folk and hardcore. Folk-core? Whatever you call it, it's definitely not one to miss. So indulge your ears in this episode, and visit the band pages in the show notes.
- (00:10) Stand Your Ground by No Mans Legion from Stand Your Ground (BY-NC-SA)
- (03:44) I've Been Shot by PhaZer from Rockslinger (BY-NC-SA)
- (08:11) Dreamers by Pursuance from Precursors (BY-NC-ND)
- (12:15) Midnight In The Garden Of Ghandi And Steiner by Broken Clown from Houses Of The Homely (BY-NC-ND)
- (16:35) Destitution by Leka from Grievance (BY-SA)
- (21:26) My Soul by Circle Of Moebius from The Inexorable Walk (BY-SA)
- (26:12) One Thousand Ordeals by Sanctuarii from The Temple (BY-NC-SA)
- (35:15) The Sow Is Mine by Black Cohosh from Black Cohosh (BY-NC-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or take them out for Sweetest Day. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.