First Details For IRON MAIDEN's Pinball Machine Revealed
The trailer below won't tell you much aside from there's a pinball machine coming later this year, though it's still a good excuse to hear the band's 1986 track "Wasted Years."
Update: IGN has released the first photos from the pinball machine.
The following songs will be in the game:
- Aces High
- 2 Minutes to Midnight
- The Trooper
- Wasted Years
- Can I Play With Madness
- Number of the Beast
- Run to the Hills
- Hallowed Be Thy Name
- Flight of Icarus
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- Fear of the Dark
Also, IGN reports these features:
- Four flippers; two on the upper playfield for some cool-looking loop shots.
- Metal and wireform ramps (not plastic!).
- Center bullseye target with a ramp that launches the ball right up to it, kind of like Lord of the Rings.
- Set of 3-bank drop targets — everyone loves these.
- Two spinners, one on the left that dumps you right into the pop bumpers.
- Captive ball mechanism.
- An insane shot to the left ramp through the pop bumpers.
While we don't have much more info, a few years ago, a fan created this custom Iron Maiden pinball machine. Let's hope the real thing is anywhere near as cool.