MEGADETH Bassist David Ellefson Announces Solo Album Sleeping Giants
Megadeth bassist David Ellefson will release his new memoir More Life With Deth on July 16, and now his solo album is out a week-ish prior on July 5. The album is being released under the name Ellefson, is called Sleeping Giants and will see an LP release on August 30. The record was written by both Ellefson and his memoir author and business partner Thom Hazaert.
Sleeping Giants will also contain the following guest list, which includes members of Run D.M.C., Armored Saint, Tremonti and Sacred Reich.
- Daryl “DMC” McDaniels
- Ken Mary (Alice Cooper, Flotsam and Jetsam)
- Steve Conley (Flotsam and Jetsam, F5)
- Ethan Brosh
- John Bush (Armored Saint, ex-Anthrax)
- Dave Sharpe (Dead By Wednesday)
- Opus Lawrence (Dead By Wednesday)
- Mark Tremonti (Tremonti, Alter Bridge)
- Juan Garcia (Abbatoir, Body Count)
- Illias Papadakis (Memorain)
- Dave McClain (Sacred Reich, Ex-Machine Head)
- David Glen Eisley (House Of Lords/Giuffria)
The record will also feature a remix by Kristian Nairn, who you know as Hodor on Game Of Thrones, and who you also know as a Megadeth fan.