ALL THAT REMAINS Drama, DOYLE's "Forced" Meet and Greets & 8 Other Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Wow okay, the week is over already? It feels like just yesterday I was doing last week's top trending stories.
Anyway, here's what you missed…
- ALL THAT REMAINS Frontman Calls Guitarist's Widow "Garbage Human Being" Who Was "Not Allowed To Come On Tour"
- DOYLE Says He's "Forced" To Do $50 Meet & Greets Because "Scumbag" Fans Steal Music
- GARY HOLT Slams KIM KARDASHIAN Over "Rip Off Designs" Complaint
- First Trailer For MOTLEY CRUE Biopic The Dirt Unveiled & It's Pure Debauchery
- Watch: Kid Perfectly Lip-Syncs HATEBREED But His Sister Is Not Amused
- BREAKING BENJAMIN Announce 2019 North American Tour Dates with CHEVELLE, THREE DAYS GRACE
- FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH & IN THIS MOMENT Announce String Of July U.S. Shows
- Rapper Denzel Curry Offers Fiery RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE "Bulls On Parade" Cover
- New Band from Members of LIMP BIZKIT, ex-PUDDLE OF MUDD Sounds Exactly Like You Think It Would
- Band Puts Orange Beanie on eBay, Currently Auctioning At $95,700